For a Quick Reference

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Glimpses of Labor Day

We had a lovely time visiting my brother's family in San Antonio. They moved here 2 months ago, and it's been such a treat to have family close by! We spent the night in their home, played games, enjoyed good food, and swam in their pool. I love being around family!
Sisters together
Uncle Philip and Matthew play a hard game of Go Fish
Aunt Kathryn and Sarah playing water games
Look at Sarah's facial expression. Can you tell how much Sarah adores Aunt Kathryn? Aunt Kathryn's beautiful, just like a fairy tale princess. She's kind and always smiling. She always makes people feel loved and special. Sarah's decided Aunt Kathryn is one of her favorite people. I think Sarah has great taste. It's such a blessing to be friends with good people- people who see the best in us and inspire us to be better.

I love how my brother and his wife really inspire me to be more tuned to the voice of the Spirit. My brother has always been a great example to me, and I really appreciate it.

No comments: