For a Quick Reference

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Touring the Temple


I look forward to visiting the LDS temples whenever we go on vacation.

They are my favorite places on Earth.

My heart is full when my children get to be near a temple.

I love sitting inside, soaking up all the spiritual strength like a little sponge.

It's hard to rip myself away from it anytime we visit.

Words literally can't express my deep feelings about the temple. (Ironic sentence, isn't it?)

I truly wish I could bring all of you to feel what it's like inside. 

All of life's pressing problems are placed in perspective and I feel tangibly surrounded with God's love.

It's beyond description.

For more, watch this video about our temples:


Read more about why we have temples here and here.


1 comment:

Julie said...

So true! I feel so close to heaven, priorities are correctly placed, and God's love is felt more than ever while inside the temple. It was sure fun to see you and your family at Nelson reunion. You are a brave lady. I love reading your blog.