For a Quick Reference

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rejuvenating summer

Cousins fly a kite on the Muir farm in Idaho

Isn't that picture beautiful?

Rolling farmland reaches for a clear blue sky.

It makes my heart sing.

This is where we spent a week visiting grandparents and cousins.

I'll be posting snippets of our recent vacation over the next week or so.



Highlights include:


A long-awaited reunion with far-flung family, 

a sweaty struggle to conquer a mountain,



tears as we pushed our physical limits to achieve something I've dreamed about for months,


epic sword fights (yes, you read that correctly),


and exciting explorations to wondrous new places.





The best vacations bring me home motivated to be a better person

and strengthened to reach for my goals.


This vacation was perfect.

I'm so ready to jump in the ring!







No comments: