For a Quick Reference

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bath time and dress up for a date

bathing babies, baby tub, bath time for infants
Diego loves taking a bath.
Last week we played dress-up with friends. I'm not kidding. 

While I have no pictures for proof, we all dressed up as fantasy characters and played games. 

I love date nights at home.

Our friends brought some yummy homemade ciabatta. 

We whipped out our collection of gourmet oils and vinegar to savor with the ciabatta.

Nathan and I purchased these goodies on a date in St. Louis to the Vom Fass store.

The store is lined with casks of delicious oils and vinegars for shoppers to sample.

They give you beensy spoons wherein they mix different flavor combiniations for your sampling pleasure.

It's one of the funnest places I've been for a date.

Have you ever had pumpkin seed oil mixed with apple vinegar? 

How about hazelnut oil drizzled over raspberry vinegar? 

Oh heavens, it's delicious. 

I love his green tub. 


No comments: