For a Quick Reference

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sarah's pantaloons and shift

 
 
Nevermind the fact that this is completely modest, Sarah was mortified when she learned that I wanted a picture of this. Just the fact that it's considered undergarments was enough to pique her modesty. I won't tell her I posted it online. I just wanted to show you what it looks like so far, and you wouldn't see these items under her dress anyway, so this is the only way for you to see what we've been creating. The pattern for the shift is so easy and so comfortable to wear. Sarah and I are planning on making some lightweight summer dresses for her using the same pattern. She never ever wears pants and this would be a perfect play dress for the heat of summer. Just imagine it in bright colorful patterns. Fun!

No comments: