For a Quick Reference

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Things I Never Thought I'd Say as a Parent


We do not throw horseshoes at people!

I'm not talking to you until you put on some clothing.

Why did you put oatmeal in your brothers pocket?

Please take the kitten out of your shirt.

Well, that's what happens when you sleep with markers in your pocket.

Why are you pouring milk in my purse?

No, you may not stay up late and do extra chores.

How did spinach get on the ceiling?



BTW- this is picture is from the coolest house ever. 
Our auntie in Utah let her son install this rock climbing wall in their front entry. 
Our kids LOVE visiting her home!



Did you ever say strange things in your parenting journey?

1 comment:

Gail said...

I have some AWESOME quotes, which merit their own blog entry. I shouldn't give 'em away now, but, whatever. I'm weak. One of my favorite quotes was "Wash your hands before you pick your nose!!! [pause] I cannot BELIEVE I just said that."