For a Quick Reference

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Face paint fun

 Recently I had a chance to "play". I invited a couple of friends to bring a picnic to our little farm and let their children play while I paint. It was a fun chance to get pictures of new patterns. 


I love these elegant floral designs. This rose pattern is the one I paint on myself the most frequently when I need to wear some paint at an event. I love how it drapes down the neck!


This hibiscus body art pattern is new for me. This was the first time I ever painted it. I really love how it looks, especially with the flowers on her neck.


This last pattern was a great exercise in black line work. I love patterns that rely on line work. It's really fun and fast to create. For a formal event, I add stick-on pearls to these patterns. It adds a really nice finishing touch and jazzes it up a bit.

Editor's rant: You may have noticed the watermarks on the pictures. Yup. I'm labeling my work now so at least if people copy my images to reuse for their own business, at least I either get the credit for the picture or else I make them have to do extra editing to crop out my name.

 Petty? Perhaps. I don't care.

 Most of this blogs traffic is attracted to my face painting posts. I know most of you don't care a fig about the rest of my site. That's fine. HOWEVER, I don't like my work being stolen.

For those of you visitors who are inclined to photographic plagiarism, all you have to do is ASK. I'm happy to give you permission to use my images.That's the end of my rant.

Have a great day!










1 comment:

Allena Bilson said...

Thanks for sharing these nice designs of face painting in your blog. Gr8 Job!