For a Quick Reference

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Girls night with Paint

I love having family visit! 


My sisters are here for a while. Last night I painted their faces so I could experiment with some new patterns. It was so fun to paint them, and they both were such great models! 

The actual photo shoot part was a silly sight to see, with my makeshift 'studio' consisting of several table lamps with the lampshades angled to provide lighting and a backdrop made of a throw blanket. After some trial and error with the lighting, we caught some shots that looked pretty good.

Here is a collection of a few of them.
















1 comment:

Becky said...

That looks like so much fun!! I have to be honest though...Lisa, you look SCARY, like a haunted butterfly!! :) We love you girls and are glad things seem to be going so well!!