For a Quick Reference

Monday, July 19, 2010

Learn to Face Paint

Now it's official: I'm teaching a face painting course.


I've had requests from a couple people to teach one.


If you are a reader living in Texas and are interested in this class, please contact me for class details. My email address is under the 'Contact Me' link at the top of the page. 



 I will be teaching you everything I learned from my own training sessions with Nick and Brian Wolfe- the world's reigning body art champions. 

You'll learn several full face designs, advanced brushwork so your art looks professional, sponging techniques for blending colors, common mistakes to avoid, and guidelines for getting your first clients and booking festivals. The class will be a 4-hour session in my home.

The class fee includes supplies for you to keep: a professional palette of 8 face paints, a round paintbrush, and a set of high density sponges.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

If I was close- I would be attending your class! I showed my daughter your blog and she wnated to paint her face. I told her you have to have special paint to do it. So she settled on painting her arm with tempera paint.