For a Quick Reference

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pumbulation


Daniel loves to sing an educational song called 'Punctuation'. He'll sing it at the top of his lungs, and the chorus goes: Punc, Punc, Puncuation! He pronounces it "Pumbulation". I love it! He'll march around the house singing Pumbulation with such conviction.

Speaking of speech impediments (no pun intended), Matthew spells words according to his impediments. He says the 'th' sound like 'f'. For example, he was so pleased with himself when he spell MOF, or 'moth'. He'll do that with any word using the letters 'th', except for the word 'the'. He says it like 'deh', so he spells it 'DE'. I can see we have some work cut out for us before he starts kindergarten next fall.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I love speech speech impediments the kids were driving me crazy the other day so I told Chris that I was going to change my name to something with a lot of "l"s and "r"s so they couldn't call me!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I love seeing hte bits of nathan mixed with the bits of you in your kids faces.
And lol Janelle! my sister was tired of hearing "Mommy mommy!" so she said, "My name is Lola! Call me Lola"