For a Quick Reference

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ladies Night Out Details for December

Ready for a night of creativity?

Come join the Ladies Night Out classes, where everyone creates a masterpiece ready for framing. I provide all the materials, you just provide the enthusiasm. No experience is necessary!



To add more fun to the evening, you can receive a $5 refund by bringing appetizers to share with the class. 

Arrive 15 minutes early to get snacks, smocked & in your seat! Classes begin promptly at 7:00pm. 

If you’re coming with others, but making reservations separately, please give me your group’s name or point person in the Special Request line. I'll seat you together!

Where I am located: 4 miles west of Liberty Hill. I will send you the studio address in a confirmation email when I receive your registration paperwork. The registration form is included at the end of this post. 

To reserve your spot in class, please make your payment in one of the following ways:

1- Send a payment online with Paypal. Please copy your registration information into the comment box. Here is the address to which you may send payment: renae@kingsleyfamily.org

2- Mail a personal check to me with a copy of the registration paperwork. Please email me to receive my home address. You may contact me at: renae@kingsleyfamily.org

You will receive a confirmation email when I receive your payment.

Kindly give 24 hour notice of cancellation so that I may offer your spot to another customer. A refund will be issued for cancellations received more than 48 hours before the class. A tuition credit will be given for cancellations less than 48 hours before the class. No shows will not receive a refund or tuition credit. Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Customers will be notified in advance and refunds will be issued if the class is cancelled.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Here are the upcoming projects and dates for the Ladies Night Out classes.

Friday, December 6 from 7-9:30pm. Cost: $30
Title: "Moonlight Walk"
Original photo here.

Friday, December 13 from 7-9:30pm. Cost: $30
Title: "Fall Foliage"



Original Photo from here. 

Saturday, December 14 from 7-9:00pm. Cost: $30
Title: "Rainy Skies"



or this one:


Original Photo from here.

Note- The silhouette in this project can be anything, not just the girl or couple shown here. My art class students have painted children, elephants, and dancing penguins under the umbrella, and they all looked fantastic. The animals made great decor for a child's room or play room. Use your imagination here!

Friday, December 20 from 7-9:30pm. Cost: $30
Title: "Daisies"



Original Photo from here.

Are you ready to register? Fill out the information below and include it with your payment. 

Name:_________________________________________
Phone number:___________________________________
Email Address:___________________________________
Which night are you registering for?
"Moonlight Walk", Friday, Dec 6_______
"Fall Foliage", Friday, Dec 13_____
"Rainy Skies", Saturday, Dec 14_____
"Daisies", Friday, Dec 20______
Do you want to upgrade to a larger canvas for an additional $10? _______

1 comment:

Julie said...

I absolutely LOVE the rainy skies painting! If I lived a bit closer I would most definitely have enrolled myself into that session. Beautiful!!! Sounds like a fun night. Good luck!