For a Quick Reference

Monday, August 20, 2012

Playing with Sun Conures

Family visit aviary, aviary, bird aviary, bird zoo visit, sun conures, feed wild birds,
Tracey Aviary, Salt Lake City, feed sun concures, amazon experience

This was amazing.

There is something inexplicably exhilarating about playing with beautiful birds.

I loved the feel of their tiny feet each time they landed on me to eat an apple snack.

We really loved our visit to the Tracey Aviary.

Our Littles giggled in delight and 'oohed' as the birds landed on them. This experience was absolutely magical. 

I love crossing things off my bucket list.

(Next item on my list is earning a concealed handgun license. Sound fun?)

And I'm too busy to write a long post (and frankly, I'm tired of playing 'catch-up' with our vacation pictures), so this concludes the commentary for today.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments: