For a Quick Reference

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Face painting





This was more practice on face painting designs. I LOVE the picture of Dan looking in the mirror. It's perfect for a painting! It's definitely being put up in my front room! And believe it or not, Matt's actually SMILING in his picture....terrifying, isn't it? He still says he's going to be a hero for Halloween, although he loves this face. I asked him why he liked it and he said "It's just so fun to go scare people and then say, 'It's really Matthew, silly!!!" I love Sarah's design. It's much easier. I won't be advertising Matt's design. It took 10 minutes, which is beyond unacceptable in a face painting job. Maybe with practice I can shave it down to 5 minutes, but I still don't like promoting scary stuff.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hurray!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!! :) I absolutely LOVE the face paintings-especially the two face on Matthew. I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well and growing so stinkin fast. I love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Renae! Your talent is just sooo amazing! I love the face paintings! Wish you were here to do up my face too :)
And I love the picture of Matthew!
Hope all is well with all of you! Love you much!!!
Randy & Stephanie