For a Quick Reference

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Families in a Farmers Field

alfalfa field, Idaho Falls, Idaho farm, family reunion pictures, silly family picture, Kingsley family,
Sunburned, tired, and dirty from a full day of play.

 This is my family. 

Oh how I love them!

We had to take pictures to celebrate the first time in several years that we were all together. 

My siblings are located in Washington, North Carolina, North Dakota, and everywhere in between. 

With me in Texas, that makes us literally scattered to the four corners of the country. 

This reunion was a big deal.

PS- I love the backdrop. This is my parent's alfalfa field. Isn't it gorgeous?

PPS- I love this video about families. I hope you enjoy it. 

After that, go enjoy your family.



1 comment:

Nathan said...

Well... not quite the four corners. That would be Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, and Florida.