For a Quick Reference

Friday, August 13, 2010

Face painting session

I had a fun opportunity to paint Rachael and my brothers Ben and Sam. I was really excited to paint the boys- I don't often have male models to work with. The exposed muscle on Ben was more gruesome than I usually do, but I really wanted to see if I could make it look a bit convincing. It was really fun to paint!


I enjoyed painting Sam as a marsh/beach sunset. I'd like to do more of this theme....it was too fun painting the black line work over the bright colors.



I wanted to try my hand at a feminine skull pattern for the upcoming Halloween season. I think Rachael looked great! It was still 'pretty' with all the swirls and line work surrounding the skull.


Here they are all together:


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Renae--
You are simply amazing!